As Bosnia and Herzegovina, the partner representative of the BAN III –Balkans ACT Now, the regional project supported by the EC, MFS-EMMAUS leads BiH Project Delegation participation in the Conference organised in Belgrade, Serbia, in order to:
- Review the state of anti-trafficking activities in each of the partner countries and wider;
- Present findings from the five national pilot reports;
- Enhance advocacy for the establishment of the National Rapporteur on Trafficking in Human Beings;
- Present the developed national mechanisms of monitoring of policies and treatment of the THB victims by governmental and non-governmental
- actors in each of the partner countries.
BIH BAN III Project delegation, which will present the state of play and sit-rep on the project implementation and pertinent findings, consists of: Ms Amela Efendić – MFS-EMMAUS Sarajevo Office Manager, Ms Hajrija Muftić Hadžiomerović- National Working Group Coordinator, Mr Eneid Hasanović National Working Group Member – Expert/MA Political science, and Mr Elmedin Muratbegović – National Working Group Member and author of the Pilot Report /the University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Criminalistics, Criminology and Security Studies- Criminology Department.